While it's still available for free, download the song "Give Me Some Bones" from Lisa Jones Bromfield's hugely popular CD "Groovin' in the Hippocampus: Songs to Learn Anatomy and Physiology by."
A&P is a tough course, there’s no
doubt about it.
Never fear, there is help!:
- Do you remember lyrics to any songs?
Did you work hard at memorizing those lyrics?
Or did you just learn them by listening?
- What if you could listen to music that helps you learn A&P?
- You can !
Bones” is a song that takes advantage of the power of music
to help you learn the the anatomy and physiology of the human axial
- “Groovin in the Hippocampus is amazing! The Bromfields have put complicated physiological concepts and pathways to music with accurate and often humorous lyrics. A great learning tool!" - Brenda Wiens, Ph.D., Professor of Anatomy & Physiology .
- “These songs are full of detail, color and are seasoned with a pedagogical tone so the listener hears the rhythmicity of the human body allowing for an easier understanding of such a wonderful, complex subject.” – Beth Pippin, MSN, NP, professor of nursing
- “Patterns of learning involve many
different patterns including the senses. Singing is a great way to help
students in the study of A&P.” -Ann Simpson, MS,
To download your free copy of Give
Bones, complete the form on the right hand side of the
Message from Lisa Jones Bromfield:
making this song available to you to help you learn the axial bones and
to introduce you to a method of learning that you may find extremely
helpful in your study of A & P. When you complete the form on
this page you will receive:
> an email with a link for your free mp3 of the song,
> a link to the color coded lyric sheet for the song,
> a link to a website with free study tips for A & P students and
> a link to information about other songs that are available.
This free song offer will only be available for a limited time, so please take advantage of it while you can.
Lisa Jones Bromfield
R.N., singer-songwriter, recording artist & teacher